Notifications and Alerts
Upclick has multiple automated ways to send you important information. This includes Http Post, direct email, and Tracking Pixel. The notified issues include your account, your customers’ transactions and reports.
Take a look at the possibilities listed below:
- Transactions notification - Upclick can post to you all the details of your different type of transactions. See Transactions Tracking for more information;
- Email notification - email sent to your address each time a transaction is made; See Transactions Tracking for more information.
- Automated Reports - Upclick can schedule custom reports you may want to receive on a regularly basis or when a certain condition is reached - daily, weekly or monthly;
- Email Alerts when running low on License Keys - an email will be sent to you when we are running low on License keys for your active products; By defaut Upclick notifies exactly at the following levels of available license key: 1000, 500, 200, 100, 50, 20. In the case when your product has no more license keys available the checkout is still availale and can generate sales. The customers will be notified in the Purchase Confirmation Email that the license key will be delivered in a separate email. Once new keys are uploaded in the system, Upclick will automatically generate and send the new notification emails for all the customers in the situation, if the time until new keys are uploaded is not more than 48 hours. Otherwise, Upclick will be obligated to deactivate your product;
- Affiliate Signups emails – Affiliate signups and requests to promote the Affiliate Offers that you marked as requiring "Manual Approval" will be emailed;
- Uncompleted Payments - an email will be sent to you prior to approving a payment if the payment information is not completed;
- Custom Monitors - UpClick team can configure various real-time custom monitors on all the metrics available for checkout or customer service ( eg. sale deviation rate, refund rate, chargeback rate, etc);
On top of notifications, Upclick provides multiple powerfull interfaces for reporting, including the following: